COVID-19 Update From The Trenchless Co.
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
As a 3rd generation plumbing company in Sacramento, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and community – and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe.
This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) and CalOSHA. This includes:
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands
- We have ramped up cleaning and sanitation at our offices including our equipment
- We have implemented social distancing measures among our staff while still ensuring to maintain our high level of service
- Technicians sanitize themselves before leaving for our offices for an appointment and right before entering your home or office
- Sanitation products used by our technicians are specifically approved to kill human coronavirus.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing.
- It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves and are using protective measures and equipment to keep you safe.
In addition, we could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including COVID-19. As well as how important it is for your drains to be in tip-top shape – to keep germs and viruses at bay.
Therefore, you should not hesitate to call for repairs when there is something wrong with your:
- Water pipes preventing your access to free-flowing running water
- Clogged or backed-up drains
- Unrepaired sewer issues
- Other issues with your water or sewer system
We are well-prepared for COVID-19 and we are ready to extend that protection and preparedness to you and your home or business to protect your loved ones.
The Trenchless Co